Missing Rewards in November

Same here. After several months this is the first time I’ve experienced such an issue. My pendind date was Dec 7. Payment was processing allegedly. That message disappeared and the pending date switched to Dec 6.

1 Like

The same thing has happened to me. I am new to Brave, I starting using it in early November. I had about 2.7 BAT from watching ads. Now they are gone. I checked my last month’s account statement and it shows all 0’s. This is my first experience with Crypto and this is a very bad experience, to put it mildly. Someone from Brave needs to address this.
Also, after spending at least 30 minutes trying to link to my new Gemini account, it seems that Gemini is down and I still haven’t been able to link the accounts.
Someone from Brave better address this or the whole purpose of this browser - to attract people to Crypto - has completely backfired on me.

@steeven I see you have posted in several places to just wait. However, this does not explain why my PAST statement for November shows all 0s. That doesn’t make sense and should not be a matter of waiting. Please explain.

Update - 12/8/21 I received my due BATs from watching ads. Thank you Brave!
I still don’t understand why my statements went to all 0’s for a couple of days, but I guess that’s how it works. I find this very strange and I think this should be explained somewhere. As of now, my November statement is all 0’s but my December statement shows those earnings.

i have the same problem

Could it be that more and more people are using it, so it takes them more time to manage all these payments?

just WAIT, every month there are the same messages, it will happen in the next 1-2-3 days

Any official response yet about these missing payouts issue?
This is a disappointment, and very close to uninstalling from every device following a deep clean afterwards.

the exact same thing has happened to me, i hope this is not a scam because i really have trusted brave

I had a little under 2 BAT I was expecting to get dropped in my linked/verified Gemini wallet in early Nov as part of the payout for October ads.

I’m guessing that everything that should have happened in the November cycle was already processed, but I don’t show any deposits/transfers on the Gemini side after 10/31.

Some possible clues - the latest entry logs from rewards-internals is a bunch of errors telling me “can’t get gemini balance” “publisher info not found” and “claiming tokens failed” - suggestions about how to resolve these errors?

Same here I had some rewards pending from last month. Used the browser today my BAT was gone

Hello! This happened to me, too.

So do i, was expecting my rewards from November, but not even in history from that month everything is in 0, is a bit frustrating to have to look for an answer, maybe instead of a statement for how long we should wait for our rewards, that turns out to be wrong dated, should give a warning that it could take a bit longer or people like me and other people in this forum will panic since their rewards are missing. Hope the team can consider this a bit more in their page with the info about how it works, this is an awesome browser, but this topic is a little stressful. Thanks

Arrive to me too, no claim button

It say “the traitmeent of the payment” but when the payment come ? ://

Me too.
The overall response from previous users said to wait. It’s normal.
I will give it to Thurs.

1 Like

Hey, I’m missing my Brave rewards for November as well. What’s going on???

No, I don’t think so. November was the first month I saw a notice that rewards would be processed in 4 days. Every month prior, it just said claim your rewards on the day they were to be paid out. I waited 4 days, now it says 0 rewards are pending. Something is up.

I read a lot of “just need to wait” but this also happened in October and I STILL haven’t received that payout… @steeven please let me know how you can help with this.

The same with me, my October rewardsare missing. October balance is 0. Please help.

IVE BEEN MISSING PAYMENTS LIKE 3-4 MONTHS. Wheres my Bread at???

same =( my balance is still 0 and there is no option to claim rewards.

Same here, zero for November. If this is just the way it is then please someone lay it out clearly how it works and what to expect, and when.

1 Like