Missing rewards for march

Your case number for this ticket is 259780.

Your request (259780) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

J (Brave Software)

Apr 24, 2024, 5:40 AM PDT
As noted in your previous requests, this profile is not connected and ineligible to earn.

Please fix the issue. Brave support seems to be run by bots

1 Like

@DiewasSs from what you’re sharing, you don’t have your device(s) linked to a custodial partner like Uphold? They are saying you aren’t based on the information you have provided. If you aren’t linked to a custodial partner, then you can’t earn BAT.

From a post you had before, you mentioned you’re from Germany. If you look, Germany isn’t a supported country.

I am connected to uphold. Lithuania is supported country.
All devices linked to uphold. There were no big problems before. Missing payout for march

I can assure you the Rewards ID you’ve provided in the ticket is not connected and not eligible for earning. It may have been connected at one point, but it is not currently. Thanks

Rewards info

Key info seed: Valid

Rewards payment ID: 1828b296-ddef-594b-bf3b-804acf74d7b3

Rewards profile created at: 12/02/2023, 09:56:00

Rewards country: LT

Balance info

Total balance 21.235473399307125 BAT

Rewards BAT: 0 BAT

Uphold: 21.235473399307125 BAT

Connected accounts info

Rewards state: Connected

Account deposit address: 9869f632-9b26-4f7e-836b-dd7587468286

Account type: Uphold

Account: 38ce86b4-980d-4cb1-830a-71aaa090dcc1

This was not the ID provided in the ticket. Could you submit this information in your open case. Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to Brave Support.

Sometimes your Brave Rewards profiles can be “flagged”. That usually means our systems noticed some irregular activity associated with Brave Ads. “Irregular activity” is activity that would be considered unusual compared to an ordinary person using Brave Ads as part of their overall, everyday browsing experience.

We have reviewed the flag, and your Rewards profiles will not be reinstated. They will remain flagged.

While payouts for Brave Rewards are no longer be possible, you will still have access to the other great features and benefits that Brave has to offer.

We genuinely appreciate your support and understanding throughout this process. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Thank you for being a part of the Brave community.

Please fix the issue

Hello? Any help? It has been a long time

You shared the response you were given 2 days ago. That’s not a long time. And based on what you shared, they have said you are flagged (suspended) and will remain that way. In other words, you are permanently banned from earning via Rewards.

2 years was ok, now suspended? From which reason I am suspended? For earning 2 euros per month? That respond was made up from bot, not a person. I do not trust bots. Please unflag the account. It is not my fault that your systems are flawed.

1 Like

I can confirm the response is accurate and was not reviewed by a bot. Thank you.