Missing Payments to contributors

My recent contribution didn’t seem to go to the sites added on my list, and the whole youtube is a site that’s incuded on the list in the new version of Brave Browser instead of the sites I actually do want added. The contribution list needs to be fixed.

I seem to be experiencing something similar to this. Am using Version 0.58.21 Chromium: 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit) on linux based off of Ubuntu 18.04

My rewards don’t seem to have distributed for January as the Next Contribution Date still shows as 01/11/2019.

As for the main youtube.com site being listed, I too have seen this and have had trouble removing that site from the list of sites within the auto-contribute section. However, if I go to the main youtube.com site, and then click the little Brave triangle to the right of the address bar, I had better luck turning off auto-contributions for the main youtube site.

I have started using that to check auto-contribution status for various sites and turning them off there… as the list within the Brave Rewards page doesn’t seem to work quite like I expect at this point…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.