Issues with Brave Rewards

On Brave Beta update recently (within last week or two), all sites were deleted from my rewards list. My list was emptied. Also, prior to the update, when I would block a site, like YouTube, it would soon reappear. I would have to block sites repeatedly and they keep re-appearing. In addition, since migrating to Chromium, we can no longer set the percentage we would like to donate to individual sites. Since the update, there is actually nothing appearing in my list. I am turning off rewards for now. Also, I would prefer that if my donations to sites are not accepted, I wanted them returned to my wallet. I don’t want to donate those tokens to any pool. Most sites are not accepting at this time and I don’t want all my tokens going into a pool I don’t have any control over.

Hi @KingWm,
Apologies for late response.

Can you share your Brave version and OS?

This is replaced by tge tipping feature that IMHO is easier. You can do recurring tipping that similar to previous pinning.

I think it’s not possible. The only workaround is to not sent contribution to non-verified publishers. Or you can reach out to them and encourage them to verify their property.

cc @Mattches in case I missed anything.

Windows 7 and Version 0.57.6 Chromium: 71.0.3578.31 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.