Missing BAT when connecting Uphold Wallet

Hi, I had 120+ BAT showing in my Brave wallet so I went ahead and verified the Uphold wallet to access those BAT. I’ve created an uphold account for this and verified everything, and soon after I was able to see BAT balance in my Uphold account.

But, for some reason, there are only 80 BAT showing up in Uphold. Where is the rest of it? Is there any way I can force Brave to sync up the BAT from the browser to my uphold wallet?

Thanks in advance

@Jabster2000 Often larger amounts of BAT like that are separated into multiple parts or will fully arrive during the following payout. Most likely you’ll see yours arrive in this November payout period that will begin around November 7.

If you see November’s payout complete at Ads Payout Status Update and you still haven’t gotten it, then complete a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431

You’ll just hand to hang tight here for a week or two for those payments to go out.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.