BAT that does not appear on my Uphold account

Hello,
I have been using Brave for a while and had no problem until then, however for about 1 month I have noticed that my BATs do not appear on my uphold account, they do appear in my Brave wallet, my account is check and I received before my beats on my account, can help me please? I enclose in screenshot my portfolio and my uphold account
thanks a lot for your help

5 Likes

I am also facing the same issue. My wallet shows that I have 30 BATs but when I switch over to my uphold account the balance is only 26 BATs.mismatch

3 Likes

I also have this same problem and eventually found the community because Uphold is completely wiping their hands of the issue and suggesting we speak to BRAVE. Waiting for a response to understand why I created an Uphold account and they have some of my PII if I can’t access my funds from a “verified” account.

3 Likes

One last thing, looking through the history of the platform, this appears to be a commonly known problem and many of us believed Uphold was the solution. It’s not. BRAVE appears to be a locked ecosystem.

2 Likes

same problem, are they ignoring this thread?

2 Likes

I have the same problem as well. I’ve tried reconnecting my uphold wallet but it doesnt work. Every single one of my synced devices behaves the same way. Recently they said they had an update to fix this but its still not fixed. I wish there was a main topic to see the status of this.

1 Like

Any feedback? I’m having the same problem

1 Like

I’d have to dig around some more but I don’t think I’ve seen a mod or anyone from BRAVE respond to any concern here, not just this issue. However, to your question, I found similar threads as the OP’s, and a mod/BRAVE never responded.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.