May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors

I would suggest you to transfer BAT from Uphold to another BAT wallet of your choice as soon as possible (in Future)

1 Like

Thanks @Sdsahu101 - just responded to DM.

3 Likes

@steeven Can you also see my DM please? Thanks , I appreciate it.

Hi @P4ND4 - would you mind re-sending? Iā€™m not see in my inbox. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

@steeven I just sent you a new message, thanks.

1 Like

Hi @steeven! Just DMā€™ed you my rewards-internals. Thanks in advance for your help.

2 Likes

Should I send you mine, too, @steeven ? :thinking:

1 Like

@Manolito020 I already have yours :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey there,

I hope this finds you well.

I am experiencing a possibly similar or related issue. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s exactly the same, but didnā€™t want to start a new post if itā€™s the same.

On the primary computer I use, I have not received my BAT for adds for multiple months in a row. It will show that my balance is going up and I am going to be paid (on April 5th and May 5th for example), but then it rolls past that date and thereā€™s no option to claim them and the balance goes down. So far, I havenā€™t seen this bug resolve itself.

Is this the same issue? Any tips? Should I expect it to resolve itself?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @blindy - please DM me your Rewards Internals when you have a moment. Thanks!

2 Likes

@steeven did you get mine?

1 Like

Well, then Iā€™ll wait :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I did not @geosotos - please try sending again if you donā€™t mind :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Did you get it now?
If not I must be doing something wrong :sweat_smile:
I just click on your name and then message right ?

My apologies @steeven - sure this is a newb question. How do I send you Rewards Internals?

I am not allowed to create another topic because I am a new user so I will send it here.
I donā€™t know what went wrong and you didnā€™t receive my message.
Thank you for your time @steeven !

:point_up_2:t4: :point_up_2:t4:

2 Likes

Hello, still no claim button, still no bats in uphold and I have less Bats that I used toā€¦is there any update? I read that some have already received their bats but it is not my case

Roughly how long since the payment date have you had to wait?

1 Like

Thanks for the update - is this to do with an issue with the ā€˜Claimā€™ Button as when i pressed it nothing happened and i never received any BAT - then the claim button disappeared altogether.

Please advise TIA