Make Pretty Print a global setting

I sometimes view JSON and appreciate the built-in pretty print feature that I just noticed. However, when I’m working on something and need to view these pages a lot, it quickly becomes an annoyance that I have to manually tick the pretty print box every time. I tried doing a search in the settings but didn’t find pretty print there.
My suggestion is to make a global setting for pretty print so users can choose between showing always pretty print by default vs. showing pretty print as a one-off request only.

Another addition still on the same topic:
In other browsers, I’ve used JSON formatter plugins to do this, but one thing that makes those better than Brave’s current pretty print feature is that they had colours to make data classes a bit easier for perception. Take a look at how JSONView looks like, for example (I’m not linking because I’m not sure if outside links are allowed).

If pretty print could be added as a globally selectable setting, it would be even better if the user could also choose between just formatting the text vs. formatting the text and using class colours. I personally would choose to use with the colours because it’s helpful, but there might always be some who hate the colours and just want the formatting, so I’m not going to try and speak for everybody there. So:
My addition to the suggestion of making pretty print a global setting is to also allow users to choose whether pretty print should only format the text line breaks and indentation, or if it should also colour the data class names as is often done with JSON to aid comprehension.