Briefly describe your issue:
Since using this browser I have not once received a notification popup for Ads (but I do get Sponsored Images and have accumulated BAT from them). I have tried I think pretty much every suggestion out there, including:
- Notifications are set to use Google services for pushes in Brave
- Updating both OS and Browser
- Ensuring Do Not Disturb is not on in settings, and that Notifications are turned on for Brave
- Tested browser’s capability of sending a push notification through https://www.bennish.net/web-notifications.html
- I know I am in a supported region, plus: I can confirm I see multiple “Sponsored Images” per day, and I also have this browser on my iPhone + Android phone and both of these get push notifications without any issues
I also have this installed on my personal mac as well as this work mac, both connected to the same verified wallet, both unable to receive push notifications it seems.
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (
Menu --> About Brave)?
macOS: Big Sur 11.4
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
What date did you verify your wallet?
About a week ago?
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?