Lost all BATS (more than 2BATS) and no payouts for several months

My BATS dropped from more than 2 to 1.065 a few days ago, and today it dropped straight to zero. And I have not had any payouts in the last few months already. Please fix both issues.

MiaN11579,

Update: New and improved “Estimated pending rewards” (Brave Ads earnings) counter coming in v1.27

Monday, July 19, 2021

Update: New and improved “Estimated pending rewards” (Brave Ads earnings) counter coming in v1.27

1 Like

Hi @MiaN11579 !
Brave has now updated itself and brought us a ‘estimated reward pending’ bar where you can see the estimate of how much BATs you will be earning in upcoming days. When Brave brought this, all the BATs or most of the BATs (which are shown on the startup page in browser) will be transferred into that counter. You may see a white bar above where you see your BATs when you open the browser. That’s where you can see the ‘estimate reward pending’ bar saying for example ‘3.500 BATs arriving in 7 days’. They are not lost. They will be deposited in your account on the upcoming payout date.
Make sure you have verified and linked your uphold account to the browser account in order to payout the BATs from the browser. Any issue in the linking or connecting the wallet may result in inability to payout those BATs.
Feel free to report or contact Brave Community in case of any further problem.
Thanks for using Brave services :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are no white bars like what you described, as well as anything that says " xx BATS arriving in xx days". I don’t have an uphold account since there isn’t enough BATS in my wallet. I was trying to say that none of the estimated BATS that I got from the ads has been deposited into my wallet for the last few months, regardless of the payout date.

1 Like

Hello @MiaN11579 !

This image shows the estimate rewards pending on the white counter on the middle right section of the browser in a iMac.

This image shows the same on an iPhone X.
I was referring to these counters on the middle right (on pc) and on bottom (on iPhone) of the Brave Browser.
There was an issue regarding to BATs not getting transferred from the browser wallet to uphold wallet. You may visit Fix for BAT not porting to Uphold (Question)
Be sure to have the latest version of the Brave Browser.
Thank you for using Brave Services :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is NOTHING that shows the estimated rewards pending like those screenshots that you show. This is how it has been since yesterday.
bat_proc

MiaN11579,

Brave Support will need your desktop computer OS and Brave Browser version.

Updating your Brave Browser to the latest version, may result with an updated window (your screenshot, in reply 6, above).

My laptop OS is Windows 10, and the current Brave version is
v1.27.109, which is the latest one I believe.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.