Issues in Brave News

Description of the issue:
Brave News shows 0 sources and after that, it does not show any news and just does buffering

Expected result: After 6-7 hours, the issues solved automatically. 2-3 times this thing happened in the last week.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.58.131 Chromium: 117.0.5938.92 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I’m using the same Brave version as you do, and I never had this issue and couldn’t replicate it.

It sounds like a really dumb question, but did you check your internet connection and performed a page reload? Also, if you are on another Network (i.e. work/ home …), there are some websites blocked. So it could be that if you’re at home it works and at work it doesn’t because the IT department has blocked Brave News on the network.

I know about this kind of issues and I know that this is not the problem. I have followed more than 100 sources and brave news on other profiles in the same device and browser are working properly. I also mentioned that it is automatically resolved and again happened 2-3 times past week on the same profile.

Hmm that sounds weird. I would back up my data and reinstall it or a downgrade to a previous version where it worked, since I can’t help you more, sorry. Try contacting an admin of this forum and let them help you.

To help others with the same issue, you can post your solution here and mark it as resolved.

Have a great day!

yes I would do if I find any solution. thank you

Try turning off Brave News for a few hours, say 1-2 hours, and then restarting it. It works for me

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.