Is there a way to set up an independent Brave session, with different site logins?

Hi!

Is there a way to set up separate Brave instances that would load separate Facebook users, for example?

I’d like to have a browser for using my business FB account, and another for using my personal one, in a way where both would stay logged in. This would help me with event creation, as well as with responding and keeping track with messages.

The only way I know how, for now, is with Private tabs. Since I have two-factor authentication set up for Fb, it’s easier to just switch profiles, but it’s not ideal.

Brave 1.63.169, Win 10.

Thank you!

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Additional Information:

@ataalto nothing at this time, but you might want to go look and reply to Equivalent of Multi-Account Containers or Temporary Containers Extension (FF) - #87 by kdenhartog as they are gathering info from people and looking at what can be done to make it happen in Brave.

1 Like

Thank you for the info and suggestion!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.