Instructions/Template Brave Rewards/Rewards Support

I really like the instructions/template displayed in the editor when you create a New Topic in Rewards Support subcategory. Very helpful! For some reason, I thought it displayed in Brave Rewards too, but it wasn’t there today when I tried to create a new topic in just that category. If it was there, can you put it back? lol I think it would be helpful to have it displayed in both Brave Rewards and Rewards Support.

Also, Browser Support New Topic instructions/template has this:

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to . Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning.

I think this should be in the Brave Support/Brave Rewards instructions/template too. Maybe it would help keep the moderators from tearing their hair out. :wink: Close those one-liner topics noting there was not enough information and to resubmit with template if problem persists! lol

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.