Where is this Bug Report with a Template?

The ’ How do I submit a bug report?’ page (https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018228951-How-do-I-submit-a-bug-report-) in the ‘Using the template’ section, referenced a Template and says " What you’re seeing is the bug reporting template". Well, where do I see this? I can not find it nor does it come up when I search, I just get this same page or ’ How do I submit a bug report?’ which basically takes you to the first one.
If this still exist, why is it so hard to find?

A template with instructions displays in the right side pane of the editor If you create a new topic in any of the support categories (except Brave Rewards, in that category only the sub-categories have the template in the editor). If the category description says “get support” or “request support”, it is a support category. Just create a New Topic in the relevant category and scroll down past the instructions and you will find the template.

The various templates are also posted in a topic in the Community Resources category:

Hope this helps!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.