India is not listed in Gemini and uphold

Lmao. Saoiray is a user just like us. But yea, well he’s very much in communication with Brave officials about issues. So he putting a word in could be helpful.

We don’t have any proof that brave is not collecting our data and then how will be the privacy is safe.

It will be helpful. If many number of people are complaining about the same issue then company team can be known that how much important to solve this issue.

Smarty Adi your name look like Indian, let me ask you something are you using Brave app and maintaining the Brave tokens and are you able to store this tokens on any wallet. In your case except privacy there is no other way of using this browser. I have lost my previous token, with the same issue my intension is no one can face this issue any more.

This is the brave business plan they have launched this app in un supported region to earn income, since more number of people are attracted to rewards in Asian continent. But what about the users who cannot earn anything in the unsupported region.

1 Like

lmao brave admins and tech supports are always asleep no wonder only users are maintaining this community lol maybe blame it on time difference

congrats on 50 million with inactive tech supports

3 Likes

True lol they even close community post without any resolution they dont want to be escalated lol ahahaha

1 Like

Yes, we do. Brave is open source. Anybody can go in and see 100% of the code and what’s being done. The browser has constantly been reviewed and is given high rating from those who do. This means even you could go look at all the source code and know if there’s anything there that would allow Brave to collect your data. Chances are though, you have absolutely no knowledge that would permit you to do so. You can, however, spend your time searching the internet where people will share about how good Brave is on privacy and not collecting data.

They are working on it as fast as they can. If you’re not happy with it, then feel free to go elsewhere. Truth is, not everyone will be pleased. You’re speaking here like it’s a life or death situation or that Brave has done some wrong. Sometimes when I see the speech like this, it makes me think you’re one of the many people committing fraud and trying to abuse the browser.

Let me be very clear, you agreed to sets of Terms when you downloaded Brave and started using Rewards. In it, they say that there are no guarantees for exchanges and you agree to risks that come with having crypto. That could be decreasing value, inability to access a custodial wallet, and a lot more. It’s fine for you to be upset when a risk becomes a reality, but there’s nobody to blame but yourself. What Brave is doing now is what any good and legitimate business should do, they are protecting the assets of customers, advertisers, and themselves. They are also making sure to improve systems to help prevent fraud and abide by government laws and regulations.

You store tokens in your browser. They already have shown this. If you’re not connected to a custodial partner, then it saves directly on your device.

And this had big announcements in several places. You can read one of them at [Action required] Changes to being a verified creator: connect a custodial account

Plain and simple, this is how Brave should have done things in the past. They tried leaving things open to support businesses and creators. Unfortunately, lots of people abused the system. So when Brave said, “India is not supported to link Rewards to a custodial account,” people decided to say, “Ok, I’ll create a Creators account and tip myself then.” We also had others going a step further, creating millions of bots and then trying to sell their services to people, saying you could pay them to tip you.

As a result, Brave had no choice but to say that both Rewards and Creators will have the same rules when it comes to being supported. If you’re not happy about that, blame the people who abused the system. It’s their fault, not Brave’s. What’s also important to remember is that governments also observe and threaten Brave to make changes like this or get in trouble, as otherwise they are allowing people to bypass things like KYC/AML and perform money laundering.

1 Like

lmao is that why this scam uphold stealing their users money? dont ever hold your BAT in this scam uphold they will steal your money then deactivate your account with no reason
https://www.reddit.com/r/UpholdOfficial/comments/m7jt14/uphold_stole_my_money/

2 Likes

I gotta back you up on this.
I think our guy here, should change the culture of India - instead of throwing even more wood on to the fire.
India is well-known here for being the country of scamming, the weak and elderly.

1 Like

In that case the BATS are stored in a some file in the device. If it is correct where exactly it is saving and what type of the file it is and what is the name of that file. What happens if the application is uninstalled/ not opening. Like in android the application is crashing and it is not allowing to open the app again. In this case the user try to reinstall the app there will be no BATS.

In Android, you can’t access the files because of how Android does things. It’s in system files that you can only get to if you root your phone. And if phone is rooted, won’t be able to claim BAT. (at least not supposed to be able to)

All of your BAT and other information is stored in your \brave-browser folder. To see where it is on your device, you need to go to brave://version and it’s saved where you see Profile Path.

If they are working faster the supported region list will be increased. And more number of countries will be under supported listed. It’s not happening. And how you can say they are working faster.

Yes Brave has did wrong, collaborating with fraud custodial service like Uphold, Yes uphold is the fraud and waste custodial account service providers, they are lot of people complaining about this company regarding deactivating the users accounts without sending their assets. Automatically Brave has a more number of chances to contribute their fraud partnership with the uphold there.

2 Likes

@Annam0304 See, you just lost me and hope nobody else helps you. Don’t go misquoting people. That just shows you’re here to shitpost and create drama. So good luck with whatever

1 Like

Brother No one can help me, I can manage my self.

This is not the drama bro this is the fact.

1 Like

what is wrong with you bro. Are you living your life on BAT tokens you get as FREE rewards from an app ? Why do you stress soo much on this ?

Go get a life. or ask Modi jii to send BAT tokens MF !

2 Likes

@wolvhe what is the meaning of MF!

@wolvhe I lost many of BAT Tokens because of their rules changing. Before Gemini account is worked fine and now it is not working, each and every time they are changing and making some thing wrong.

1 Like

If Modi JI wanted to do something he can ban your brave app like PUBG.

You can just wait for uphold/Gemini to relist your region. or you can just uninstall it so that you can stop barking.
Try using other browsers and visit few sites especially free download sites. And let’s see if you can handle tons of popup ads (including phishing links).

Brave browser is way better than other browsers. Brave browser is not all about BAT rewards. Its best feature is ad blocking and the brave rewards is just like a bonus to the users.

I am also patiently waiting for my country to get relisted.

3 Likes