I'm verified but it says my account isn't configured to accept BAT

I recently linked my Twitter account to my Brave creator page, then tried tipping myself through Twitter to see if it’s working. But when I sent the tip I received the following notice:

NOTE: This Brave Verified Creator has not yet configured their account to receive contributions from Brave users. Your browser will keep trying to contribute until they verify, or until 90 days have passed.

Is there a lag time or is there something else I still need to do? I’ve got a verified Uphold account linked. Thanks for any help.

same, linked to my reddit account and it say “This Brave Verified Creator has not configured his account to accept contributions from Brave users. The tips you send will remain in your wallet until they complete this process.”

Don’t worry, its a bug in brave. I have sent BAT to accounts that are verified, but show this message. The BAT will be received normally. This message could be fixed in a month, like some other publisher’s account that was having this issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.