I'm not getting ads anymore at all

Thanks so much! Sent you an email.

They wont help you at all.

They asked for my wallet ID and stuff, but nothing happens nor will happen.

they will say its because of your area, your operative system or anythin else and just close the topic unsolved, like they do with all the other thousands of similar topics.
They dont care
try presearch, thats a good project and they do help you personally even via telegram

@tmancey
I have sent you DM.

@rmobo thank you, I have responded. Terry

@deadstarsunburn thank you, I have replied to your email. Terry

Hi. I work on the ads team here at Brave. I would be more than happy to jump on a screen-share to help diagnose any issues you are experiencing with Brave Rewards. Please email tmancey@brave.com with your suitable times. My timezone is GMT -5. Thank you, Terry

@tmancey

I have dmed you the requested payment id 2 times now. First time 19 days ago, second time 3 days ago after you had requested it again.
I have also sent you logs from Brave Browser which show some sort of errors but I cannot tell if they are related to my issue which you can also find described in my own thread here: No payout, no ads, next payment in October?

HI, i need your help too, I have the same issue.

Can you help me please??

Hi. Can you please DM me your payment id from brave://rewards-internals. Thanks, Terry

Hello Sir,

My balance in brave rewards section goes to zero about 1 hour ago. During shifting of “monthy payout arriving in 7 days”.And in some cases, monthy payout rewards for october appears to be less and haven’t deducted from current earning this month estimation.

Take a look at my wallet id and solve this issue as soon as possible.

Please solve this issue as this is problem arises at your backend. @tmancey @steeven @brendan

We have fixed an issue where rewards should be reset at Midnight local time on the 1st of each month. Some rewards which were not cashed-in with our servers maybe carried over to the following month. Please see my reply to your email. Thanks

I was receiving ads for a few months then in September, it just stopped completely. Not one single one. Can you help with this issue?

I have had the same issue. No ads for a few months. I didn’t get anything in September. I also looked at my reward setting page and tried to turn on and off the ads switch and I cannot turn it back on. So I am stuck and I cannot turn on the ad switch anymore. I need help as well. Thank you

It seems we are all in the same boat:

@steeven @tmancey @Mattches @brendan

Hi Terry,

this is my payment id: ID acconto portafoglio d927fea3-c534-420a-815b-26b29b218fd2

As I told you, I’ve not received my rewards for such a long time even if I was opening every ADS each time.

My wallet is of 5.5 BAT only! And I’m with Brave for more than a year.

I hope you can solve the problem and refund me, otherwise I will be forced to change my browser.

Thank you.

Are you available for a screen-share, if so can you please email me at tmancey@brave.com? Thank you

Hi @rmobo, these are not all the same issue. Your wallet was flagged. cc @steeven

Hi! I work on the ads team here at Brave, would you be willing to screen-share so we can investigate. If so, please email tmancey@brave.com with suitable times. My timezone is GMT-5. Thank you

Hi all, if you’re issue has not yet been resolved by Terry in a DM please send me the info requested above.