I verified my uphold wallet but i didnt receive my bat rewards anyone can help how to fix this?

i verified my uphold wallet but i didnt receive my bat rewards , on my uphold account it still have 0

Hi, @zen0nz. When did you verify you Uphold wallet? Usually, the BAT rewards don’t start transferring to Uphold until a month after you verify and connect.

i just re verified it this march since we got an error regarding those who verified and got disconnected due to device limit reached.

Hello

From what I know, you need a moderator to check your account. Only moderators can do that. But they are very busy. I suggest you send a direct message DM to either @Mattches or @steeven.

Provide them with the following info. Send this info to them only, do not make it public.

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals )
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version )
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards .

Good luck

OK, If you verified on Uphold in March your first payment should appear in your Uphold wallet in April or by the latest, May (if you verified towards the end of this month). I’m not a moderator and don’t work here but as a user, thought this might be useful to know.

thanks ill just wait for the latest payout of the bat

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.