I have transferred BSC TRX to Brave Wallet and I don't see them in Brave

Hello… S.O.S
I have transferred BSC TRX to Brave Wallet and I don’t see them in Brave.
Withdrawal address: 0xfd3e6825AD17c1b9E14c999038Ac8d4ad1Ae6eaC

Hello
Can someone answer this ticket, the operator left me online from 11.37am.
I have transferred BSC TRX to Brave Wallet and I don’t see them in Brave.
Withdrawal address: 0xfd3e6825AD17c1b9E14c999038Ac8d4ad1Ae6eaC
Ticket ID : WL83h94

@FerWallet Sorry I didn’t see the post until now. Just so you know, smartydev is a scam account that joined and replied. I flagged their account and Support banned them. But now I have to ask, did you do anything like provide a seed phrase to them? If so, they likely have drained all of your cryptocurrency by now.

If you didn’t provide any such information, then you did well or got lucky.

That said, I don’t think TRX is natively discoverable in the Wallet. You’ll likely have to manually add it and make it a visible asset. You can do that via instructions below:

Or as I share in the FAQ here on Community:

Wow…fortunately you don’t give them confidential information.
The problem is that I can’t see them even adding the TRX tokens

I made the transaction from Binance, through the BSC channel I paired both Binance and Brave, they still do not appear. At the BSC the operation is completed.

I know my knowledge is a bit limited when it comes to Wallet. Let me tag in @Evan123 and hope he can guide you better. Not sure if he’ll be able to reply today, but hoping he will.

1 Like

Hello! Based off the address provided, the BSC-TRX is present in the withdrawal address.

My assumption is it’s not showing up correctly or at all in Brave Wallet and needs to be added manually.

Please use these instructions to add it. I have provided some token details needed as well.

Contract: 0xCE7de646e7208a4Ef112cb6ed5038FA6cC6b12e3
Decimals: 6

1 Like

The TRX contract I was using was on the Ethereum Blockchain. Thanks brother, @Evan123

2 Likes

@FerWallet to confirm, everything is good then?