I have not been able to claim all my Bats tokens for months

Been waiting for months trying to get all my Bats but im always getting only a few.
brave_2023-02-03_12-30-35

I dont know what to do about it.

Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431

1. Make sure you are running the latest version
  2. Leave your browser regularly open long enough (few hours per day) to allow it time to process and conciliate all rewards
  3. Open a support ticket as mentioned above

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Just out of curiosity I can share my story wrt to this issue.

I have an old tablet with old version of Android. I used to have this issue and every month only a small part of the earned rewards was received. As a result the estimated earnings were accumulating more and more every month.

I opened several tickets with Brave support. With no avail. Although they always promised the issue was fixed, I was never getting the full earnings.

One day I was tired of that situation. I decided to forget all those accumulated earnings (it was a lot). I uninstalled the browser, restarted the device and installed new from scratch. Since then I had no further troubles on that old device.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.