I FOUND SOLUTION on ANDROID phone to VERIFY WALLET!

I Finally successfully verified wallet on phone.

First thing that I do , I was uninstall Uphold app.
Next thing go to verify wallet
Click on continue and choose uphold

Fill up your id and password, Google authenticator if you have and wait for email

THIS iS Now IMPORTANT!

When you get email , click on YES and it will open Uphold page, now in bottom you have three dots, click on them

When you click on that three dots choose OPEN IN BROWSER!!

AFTER choose that , it will open your Uphold account , without error: something wrong ,try later and it will verify your wallet!

I did it after three months bothering with error something wrong, try later… and that.
Its driving me crazy…
At the end I find this solution and it work.

7 Likes

It worked for me as well thanks!

@jjoeshua Nice work! I’m going to link your post in a User Solution topic started in the Misc category. If you prefer I didn’t, just let me know and I will remove. :smiley:

2 Likes

No problem you can share it

1 Like

IS a Brave Browser problem because it redirect to the APP Even If you Disable the Redirect in the Settings…
Please FIX IT!

Cheers
Claudio

@Chocoholic , @jjoeshua ,

–

https://community.brave.com/search?q=uninstall%20uphold%20order%3Alatest

1 Like

please tell me the solution in laptop also. i cant re-verify my uphold account. i will be grateful. it shows me device error limit.

What do you mean you found it? This is a known method. Mattches posted this solution half a month ago :stuck_out_tongue:

Man. Just appreciate it. He is trying to help.

Well, I think it was chh_68 who found the workaround originally, then Mattches posted it in a more organized step-by-step. I could be wrong on that. :wink: The screenshots in this post are really helpful for those who like visuals though! Nice work.

@ujjalsmu86 Off topic for this post but try this. :smiley:
How to Submit a Wallet Unlinking Request
How to Remove Verified Devices (screenshots)

1 Like

I have done everything but unable to solve it

I didnt searched the forum , I looking to solve by my self :slight_smile:

1 Like