I didn't receive my rewards

@saereV At the hands you still have your bat in my case on April 6 I had 43.46 bats and the next day I had 6.93 however, the 37 bats that I was missing were not transferred to my uphold wallet and I have written sent DM and nothing, please @ teeven help me. Oh! what will happen to the braves?

Hi, @DORADODELREY, Iā€™m not sure what this could mean, Iā€™m sorry. I see a few other users with almost the exact same issue as you describe. I realise itā€™s difficult to wait so long, but Iā€™m sure @steeven will get to everyone as soon as he can. (Did you DM steeven previously?)

Yes @steeven asked me for a DM but nothing that my bat actually appear is unfortunate this situation with brave my 37 bat were debited from my brave creators account and were not credited to my account linked uphold.

Hi @DORADODELREY, I donā€™t know if your issue is because of the porting issue with Uphold right now (Support is currently working on it).

Is it possible your account was flagged for suspicious activity and those BAT were determined to be had by ill-gotten gains? ā€¦

That is illegal for nothing, because the last 6 bat that I had in my brave creators account were transferred without problems to my uphold wallet

I understand you had some BAT transferred okay, @DORADODELREY.

As I said, it could just be the porting issue that is affecting youā€¦ or it could be those ā€˜lostā€™ BAT were found to be suspiciously obtained by the systemā€™s anti-fraud detection.

I honestly donā€™t know, I donā€™t know the details of your situation. Only Brave Support can help you with this, if it is the latter I mentioned.

In either case, I do wish you good luck in getting it resolved. :crossed_fingers:

thanks I hope @steeven can help me.

@ saereV Moreover, do you know how many brave advertising accounts you can link to the same uphold wallet?

Up to 4 instances (wallets/ devices), @DORADODELREY - this could also be (causing) your issue, if you have more than that now.

thanks for the information and no, I only have one account

1 Like

I sent multiple DM but Steeven didnā€™t respond

1 Like

@saereV i sent multiple DM but @steeven didnā€™t respond

Same issues here. i donā€™t know what is going on with @staff .

HI @anand0 - thanks you for your patience. For some reason I do not see a DM from you so I am sending you one now.

Thank you.

i still didnā€™t receive my creator payment

Hi @anand0 - please see the DM that I sent. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.