I can no longer verify my account (brazil - Uphold)

I can no longer login in my uphold account through Brave to verify it but I can still login on my uphold account.

1 Like

This is because Brazil is not supported at this time. While Uphold may still support your country, Brave, Gemini, and Uphold made a joint decisions not to allow Brave to be connected for most countries until some issues are resolved. If you aren’t in one of the 19 approved countries on the list, you’ll need to wait until they open the regions again.

NOTICE: New region restrictions on verifying Brave Rewards with Gemini

NOTICE: New region restrictions on verifying Brave Rewards with Uphold

can you please stop replying like that sir …why you dont direct telling the user that linking in brave is temporarily unavailable…

E (Brave Software)

Jul 21, 2022, 8:16 AM PDT

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to Brave Support.

Verifying Brave Rewards with Uphold is temporarily unavailable. We’re aiming to restore service by early next week, but will keep you posted if any additional downtime is expected.

even they will find a friends from the available region you showed still showing error

Nope, I’m going to be providing the correct and accurate information. OP is from Brazil and so the post I shared is what applies, as they can’t connect.

I did tell them that it’s not available at this time. Hence it’s temporary but we don’t know a timeline. I provide links because I expect a person is not going to be lazy and will actually click on it and read.

This is a separate notice, which mainly applies to the 19 supported regions. Even once this reopens, it doesn’t mean it will void out the one that existed longer, which I had linked to you.

But for two different reasons and for two different lengths of time

in that case only brave staff can resolve that issue you dont need to post it here repeated issue… you can directly submit an appeal to brave support to know better what’s going on …you will not entertain here with the brave staff because your post is ALREADY anwswer last few days …

That is correct.

Not sure what you’re referring to. I didn’t post about the issue, I answered for someone who asked about it.

If you look, I’m a Community Ninja which is a user who works with Brave to assist others. User has been recognized by Brave for providing exceptional help on Community.

So yes, I will answer questions and help people as best I can here.

Again, not sure what you’re saying, but I agree it does get frustrating how people are constantly posting about issues which have already been addressed. Unfortunately some people struggle to find answers or are too lazy and will ask the same things over and over.

Then people like me and Brave staff end up answering those same things, over and over.

1 Like

I am from Argentina and I can’t connect either.
Why do you offer several wallets and when we trust, you just say “your region is not secure, we can’t give support to your countries”?
This is a discrimination and is very unprofessional.
If you don’t solve this “issue” I will return to Google Chrome or any other more stable and professional.

1 Like

Because sometimes countries make changes. For example, Argentina had restricted the sale and use of cryptocurrency.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-05-05/argentina-slams-brake-on-crypto-banning-purchases-through-banks#xj4y7vzkg

No, it’s governments changing things. There’s been a lot going on around the world as new regulation around cryptocurrency is occurring.

I mean, for example:

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/07/cryptocurrency-regulation-global-standard/

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.