How to separate the address bar from the extensions menu?

Description of the issue:
It’s not exactly an issue, but an appearance feature or alternative I’d like to have. I have (maybe too many) extensions and some are no longer aligned in the menu, but hidden under the button with the three horizontal bars. I would like to have all or as many extension buttons visible in the same menu line, and I thought about getting this by separating (creating an exclusive menu line for) the address bar.

Expected result:
A large address bar isolated from the extension menu.

Brave Version:
Version 1.12.114 Chromium: 84.0.4147.135 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
This is my first participation in the forum and in the community; so forgive me if I’ve made a mistake (i will be attentive to learn).
My question is whether it is possible for me to get the address bar isolated or separated from the extensions menu, in a wide horizontal and proper line, leaving a whole menu line only for extensions. If it is possible, how to do it?
Thanks in advance!

Not sure if that is doable from brave itself. Maybe an extension… The closest thing you’d want that’s doable natively in brave is the #extensions-toolbar-menu in brave://flags. But that’s just adding an extesions button in the extensions section where you can pick which extensions to show…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.