How to disable the enabled option of "Prevent this page from creating additional dialog"

i accidentally enabled the prevent this page from creating additional diialog from popup dialog box while i tried to block some element using brave selector…

now brave block selector option doesnt work for me…so what should i do to get that pop up dialog box again…i dont want to reset browser…

Can you try this https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048833872-How-Do-I-Clear-Cookies-And-Site-Data-In-Brave-#4

1 Like

i think that popup message saving is applied for one specific website…

it works on other sites… so i just let it go…

i dont want to clear it because i dont want to lose any data.

The link I shared above is/have an instruction to delete data for specific site. Item number 4: How To Clear Site Data For The Current Website

So it’ll not affect other sites. Unless you don’t want to delete data from that specific site (?)

i think you got confused…

i am talking about this ( see the picture)

i enable that checkbox and after i hit ok , i am not seeing it again and the selector thing simply doesnt work… i dont know how to get that working again…

its so irresponsible of chromium and brave devs for this, the reason i wanted to check that box is that brave will remember my selection and just block everything which i choose to block without this thing popping up… but only after i got stuck here, i came to realise that this feature would become totally useless after this action…

if you want to get stuck on my issue and want to feel how it would be …do this…

1. create a new brave profile…
  2. visit just any site

3… right click on an image or select any text and right click and chose brave → block element via selector …and block one or two things, you’ll understand what this feature is all about
4. after 2 blockings, now enable that checkbox of “prevent page from creating additional dialog”

1. hit ok…
    6…now try to block anything on any website, nothing will work, this feature would feel like its completely useless (if you ever the 4th point)

currently i had to create another profile just because of this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.