How do I remove Leo

Yeah you ignored practically all of my message and still repeat the same things so I’ll just ignore you.

1 Like

Of course I had to repeat because you ignored totally what I wrote except when you asked “can you proof it” – and therefor I answered where and what you have to check by yourself because I cannot upload a sceenshot
You seem to be one of those always bendung under “given rules” and being personally insulted by different opinions - a slave to the system.
I really did not answer to you but to the readers here where I can see that many have the same problems and anti-AI-opinion I have …
I guess nobody really cares if you ignore him or not …

1 Like

EVERY AI depends on userdata like search requests or posts or opinions to be trained … and this is the reason why they are forced on users because this way they get the necessary data - if users could decide to install them or not hardly anyone would install them … and they would remain on a basic condition without learning from user behavior
There will be just one solution - if we cannot avoid them we will have to produce one of our own feeding all kind of crap content to the forced AIs … so that they are destroyed from within with false and useless information and cannot collect and analyze user behavior
And the lame excuse of “safety” when not integrated is really the most — word not allowed- it was the opposite of intelligent — I ever heard or read
They all start with nice small and light software and once one is used to it they install one criminal crap after the other … finally they are all the same … maybe we who want something else should team up and create something of our own - the best way to get rid of something unwanted is to replace it by something better
An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t post the word ‘st*upid’; it’s not allowed.

This is just misinformation. Even if anyone today is so naive to believe all those statements, with LEO it is obvious that everything is tracked and saved (yes, there is a feature to delete all LEO personal search data. But that it is saved at all, is in itself a breach of trust). Obviously all search date is used by BRAVE and their partners ‘to improve’ search results and who knows what else… (the ‘improvement’ of course is misinformation again, because no one in these digital companies is interested in truly improved search results which would mean replying truthfully. Well you can forget that forever with the internet.)

LEO IS NOW FORCED. The deactivation features do not work in a very clandestine way. So yes in my case they worked at first, but LEO just pops up again a few days later. From then on, you don’t have any choice anymore (in a realistic ‘plug and play’ consumer sense of way - and yes BRAVE is not a development tool, it is a mass market consumer tool, where you need simple and transparent one click solutions, but this was never the goal of crypto-Brave)

AI is just a frame term. It is algorithm to make summaries of existing mainstream information (interesting, they never use the now most visited alternative sources where you still can get some truth). So LEO just repeats narratives. I have extensively tested LEO and it is obviously faulty with every query that is just a little complex (like not asking for a mc donalds menu item). After 2 months of deep dive tests I can say that it is not trustworthy and that’s why I want to deactivate it, which is now not possible anymore on a continuous basis. It seems that there is something built-in on purpose to annoy rejecting users. Of course the alternative is to just leave BRAVE which is extremely simple to do. Maybe this is what we all should do now. I am testing LibreWolf and others right now.

1 Like

This sounds like a bug. You can report it on github or tag one of the Brave employees that spoke in this thread and perhaps they’ll pick it up and fix it.

These settings do not work on Private Sites and Private Sites with TOR - on both sites EVERYTHING is pre-activated and each time you open such a private site you have to 1. type a search request, for example the letter a - then the search results pop up and then you can go to quick settings and deactivate everything – when you try to go to general settings it leads you to your “normal site” and you see everything deactivated - while in fact everything is activated ! and of course every time I type something in the search field the AI pops up although deactivated – it collects my search-behavior, just does not show AI results and this is the last thing I want – to feed this disgusting monser… all settings are just to “dont see it” -but its there and watching and collecting and this is a crime !

I dont want to test it or accept it because its “just a frame term” - I SIMPLY DONT WANT THAT MONSTER OR ANY OTHER AI !! No matter if I can see it or “block” it out of sight – I dont want to have it and feed it and “accept” it ! The sooner users stand up against anything with AI the better !