How do I find the cookies folder for Brave

I am trying to import a cookie file I got from OperaGX. I am switching over to here. I wanted to find the cookie folder looked at serval topics and no answer. Does anyone know the location for it (I am on Windows 10), and if you can use the OperaGX cookie files for the cookies for the Brave browser?

Version of Brave: Version 1.67.123 Chromium: 126.0.6478.126 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Does no one know? Does it take this long to get support?

Sharing cookies between browsers.

• No, cookies cannot be shared between browsers. Cookies are associated with a specific session and are stored in the browser, so there is no way to share them between different browsers or even machines.

However, some services and websites can synchronize information between different devices and browsers using technologies such as bookmark synchronization or online authentication. However, this does not involve sharing cookies directly between browsers.

In the case of Google Chrome, you can choose to delete existing cookies, allow or block all cookies, and set preferences for specific websites. You can also block third-party cookies to prevent websites from sharing information with each other.

In summary, it is not possible to share cookies between browsers, but there are ways to synchronize information between different devices and browsers using specific technologies.

If you mean passing settings and stuff (Synchronization), you can use:

brave://settings/braveSync

to synchronize devices without using any user account with your Brave Sync system.

• First, install and open Brave on all devices where you want to have it.

• Now, in them go into the settings, and into the Brave Sync section.

• In the browser where the data is organized click on Start a new Brave Sync chain. This will generate a synchronization code.

• Now, in the other browsers click on I have a sync code, and enter the one you have been given in the main browser.

One thing I can recommend is to use Enable Brave Sync v2:

I am sorry for not being of enough help, I am also learning new things about the Navigator, even though I have been using it for years, if you want interesting Flags you can say so.