Homepage option not found in settings _ mobile Android

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:
Homepage option not found in settings _ mobile Android

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Go into settings. It is not there.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

Reproduces how often:
All the time.
Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Additional Information:

Post deleted by author

@mikmikmikmik as far as I have experienced homepage settings only comes at the beginning when we install the browser later on it disappears.

Post deleted by author

Ok, nightly installed and then All my settings set, but it might be something to do with sync, because I think it disappeared from my mobile brave after I synced it up to other devices, one of which is a desktop windows10 box.
So as I say, it was there and I customised the home page and did that above and it is no longer there.

Post deleted by author

Found out it happens when UNTICKING Enable bottom toolbar cos I don’t like the bottom toolbar.

1 Like

Currently on latest version still no homepage option but yeah after I clear the settings it does appear on first opening but later on it disappears.

1 Like

Post deleted by author

I do same workaround now if I want to change homepage.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.