Homepage configuration

Hello
How to remove please, from the homepage the banner that contains the statistics of blocked trackers, saved data and estimated time saved ?
Thank you

@Bpp2 I don’t think there is an option to hide that banner. Maybe they will add in future.

Thank you OshekarO
This was possible with older version.
I don’t understand why it’s not possible now… ??? :thinking::thinking::thinking:
Thank you

Thank you OshekarO
This was possible with older version.
I don’t understand why it’s not possible now… ??? :thinking::thinking::thinking:
Thank you

@Bpp2 they just enable and disable things in each update. Maybe still available but only at the beginning because in setting there’s no such option to disable it.

Hello @Bpp2, thank you for reaching us out. What kind of device and OS are you using? If on desktop you can disable it by putting the mouse over it and then click on 3 dots and press hide Brave Stats. Let us know if that helps. Regards.

@Jarc-1107
@OshekharO

I found the solution

Sorry to be in late.
Hello and big thank you to everybody who answered to my problem.
I found the solution.
I went on apkmirror and made a search for Brave.
I downloaded an older 2021 Brave version and delete my new one.
All is ok now.
I can make configuration how i want to do it.
Thank you to everybody

In the latest version option is given to disable stats no need to use older version you can use latest version with stats disabled. @Bpp2

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.