Having issues with binance charts

I am having trouble with Binance charts. they keep freezing or not updating in real time (however you want to call it). Has anyone else had this issue? I spoke to binance CC and they said I have to use Chrome. I refuse to believe Brave having so little development at this stage. I have tried clearing my cache and with shields on and off. I am at a loss rn. it’s really infuriating I missed a selling point the other day.

Hi @HungryCh3f,

Can you try creating a new test profile and seeing if the issue persists?
Click on the menu icon in the top right corner > create a new profile.

I have bug issues, several bugs with Binance.us. Running the updated version
Version 1.20.103 Chromium: 88.0.4324.152 (Official Build) (x86_64)
on Macbook Pro.

It is not my web service speed I can open and use other exchanges, watch videos etc. Tried turning off shields, disabling hardware accell, reboot computer, all kinds of normal troubleshooting things. It’s the browser at fault of the web-code at Binance.us.

the bugs i see are:

1. The Chart shows yellow “somethings happening” lines and the chart won’t load. Happens all the time.
  2. The ‘Technical Indicators’ icon on the upper part of chart window is no longer showing up, so it is impossible to use the chart, thus impossible to use the site. THIS SITE IS DOWN on BRAVE.
  3. The Chart window does not properly, it hides the left of the chart where you would normally see % or price.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.