Google Drive Workspaces shows blank content

Description of the issue:
Using Brave Version 0.67.125 Chromium: 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) I find that when I navigate to Google Drive the contents of “Workspaces” tiles are empty.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Navigate to your google drive page (drive.google.com/drive where you have created one or more workspace

Note that the Workspace content is blank

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:
Content filled with the workspace documents

Reproduces how often:
Always

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
MacOS Mojave 10.14.6, Brave Using Brave Version 0.67.125 Chromium: 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
Works as expected in Google Chrome Version 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hi @Padishah,

Thanks for taking the time to post. Does the issue continue with Shields turned off?

Good question and I don’t know. I navigated to a different page “My Drive” in the left navigation panel then clicked back to “Priority” and the content was displayed. Now, when I go to the page I get the expected content and not the blank areas. I’ve cleared browser data and tried again and didn’t reproduce the issue. I also did a fresh install on a different system running macOS Catalina latest public beta and the issue didn’t appear.

If I get this to happen again, I’ll try with shield off and update the post. For now though, the issue has “poofed” away.