Google Calendar not working in Brave

Unable to open Google Calendar when using Brave. Just installed Brave and get this error from Google. Have tried changing cookie settings, site access, etc. Please advise.

Calendar%20error

Hi @JimP, welcome to community and thanks for writing in! What OS and Brave version are you running?

1 Like

Brave Version 1.0.0 Chromium: 78.0.3904.97 (Official Build) (64-bit). Windows 7 Professional SP1. Thanks.

Jim

I’m getting this too.

Brave Version 1.1.21 Chromium: 79.0.3945.79 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows 10 Pro, Ver 1809, OS Build 17763.914

Just a data point here… looks to be fine on MacOS.

Version 1.1.21 Chromium: 79.0.3945.79 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Dumb question… does google calendar work in a private window?

Hi @JimP will it work when Shields are disabled?

Can confirm @megaspaz there is no such issue with Shields enabled on macOS 10.15.2

1 Like

FYI - I still get the same problem with Calendar even with shields down.

And now that I’ve been fiddling around with shields, I’ve hit the same problem with my Gmail too !
If I can’t use google services on Brave, that’s going to be a bit of a showstopper.

1 Like

@JimP i can use calendar with no problem. I am running Brave browser on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.

Bizarrely, I CAN log in and access Calendar.google.com through a PRIVATE window !!!

if that’s the case, to me, it might be some extension misbehaving or some fluke data issue that may have happened… I would try cleaning cookies, browsing history, and then restarting the browser first. After that, if it didn’t work, i would try disabling extensions to see if it’s a rogue extension… after that, I wouldn’t know…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.