Google accounts instead of brave sync

Brave sync doesn’t work for me, my device is being shown in the list but my bookmarks, history etc. do not show up. Nothing has been synchronized.

I use 2 google accounts in chrome, a personal one and a business one, and I often switch between the 2. So it would be very useful if, instead of brave sync, you would just add the “account” section just like in chrome. This is basically the only feature that keeps me from making brave my default browser.

1 Like

no thanks, google gets enough info as it is. no need to give them more.

At least something to be able to save our settings and bookmarks. Also would like to be able to save the stats and be able to transfer them to new setups. The stats I am talking about are the time saves, https upgrades, and ads blocked. Even though is minor ive seen a lot of people on reddit taking pride in their numbers.

1 Like

agree with that. i hate that sync in bave is ONLY for syncing between devices and not for backing up bookmarks, settings, and extensions like it should be and is in chromium, chrome, cent, vivaldi and i’m sure most chromium based browsers.

1 Like

Agree definitely need to be able to back up info to sync on a new device upgrade or for uninstalling and reinstalling on a device. I just lost all stats, bookmarks, BAT, downloads and passwords uninstalling and reinstalling.