Go back to previous page without reloading

I feel like I have wasted half my life waiting for pages to reload after clicking on the Back button. I would definitely switch full time, and happily pay for any browser that would allow me to click the back button, and return to the previous page exactly as it was before I left, without reloading.

Some sites allow you to right-click on a link to open it in a new tab. You can then close the new tab and the previous page will still be open, now visible, with no reloading. This is what I’m looking for, but for every time I click on a link, and without going through the gyrations of opening a new tab and closing it again. And for this to work for those sites that break the right-click to open a new tab functionality.

My time is more important than than one in a hundred thousand billion chance that something meaningful would have changed on the 1st page while I was looking at the 2nd. If that circumstance ever arises, I could click on the refresh button to fix it.

I sincerely hope Brave can take this step to allow it to become the browser of the future and save its users a near infinite amount of time by avoiding pointless and needless page refreshes!

Thank you!