Getting an unsupported region error while actually being a region that is supported

Briefly describe your issue:
I am unable to log in to my Uphold account. I get the “unsupported region” error. However, I am currently in France and I cannot log in. I have not visited any country in unsupported regions either.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
MacOs
v1.42.97

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes I am (I am usually in France or Italy).

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
I encounter this issue on my laptop as well as my phone (iPhone).

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

Hey, yes, earlier France was removed from the supported regions for Brave Rewards Verification. They’ve added France back to supported countries again though so now you should be able to connect Uphold. The link below has more details →

Also want to point out that the website you’re using is to view which countries are participating in Brave Rewards and can earn BATs, nothing to do with if you can verify your rewards. Even unsupported countries for verification can still participate in Brave rewards and earn BATs.
The link below is the website where the 'supported countries for Brave Rewards Verification" are listed →

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.