Gemini linking error

Briefly describe your issue:

I can’t connect my gemini account again. I got disconnected, and when I go to the allow page, and click in the allow button, I got a message saying that an error occurred. I am sending a print with the message. Can someone help me?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Version 1.35.101 Chromium: 98.0.4758.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) YES

What date did you verify your wallet? DECEMBER/21

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? YES

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) NO

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? YES

Hi and welcome to the community. :slightly_smiling_face: Thank-you for filling out the template! It would be helpful to provide your OS too. Also, no matter what OS you are on, your Brave version is extremely out of date. The current Brave Release for desktop is 1.40.109. Please update your Brave version and see if the problem is still occurring.

Please update your post with results. There are other things you can try if the version update didn’t work. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi.

Thanks in advance for your response. I updated my browser, but now I’m getting the region error. But, in the provided list in this template, Brazil is on list of supported regions.

There was any change to that and now Brazil is not supported?

Unfortunately, Brazil is currently not listed in the recent updates to Brave-Gemini connections.

Please see:

NOTICE: New region restrictions on verifying Brave Rewards with Gemini

You can view ads and earn Rewards if you are eligible for ad campaigns, but your account will be unverified. Also, Gemini may support your country too. So, could be eligible for both but currently, verification between Brave-Gemini is not available and you will not be able to transfer your vBAT to your Gemini account.

oh, I understood. Thank you.
So, one last question: there is any way to transfer or withdraw my vBat?

Thank-you and you are welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

It looks like Uphold still supports Brazil. You might try creating a verfied Uphold account and connecting. For now, just disconnect from Gemini and your Rewards wallet will become unverified. Any vBAT earnings payout will be deposited into your unverified Rewards. If you do decide to create an account at Uphold, you can verify your Rewards with Uphold and your balance will be transferred.

Hope this helps. Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.