Font Adjustments in Appearance Menu Missing

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

There is no font adjustment in my Brave Appearance menu. I am looking specifically for font size adjustment but there is no font adjustment of any kind.

**Brave Version( [
Version 1.65.123 Chromium: 124.0.6367.91

@ak-guy as annoying as it gets, things change locations on occasion. You’re right that they no longer have it under brave://settings/appearance. But did you ever consider trying to use the search option to search settings to see if it exists anywhere else?

There’s a image on the upper right. If you click this, it will shift to the left and show

If you had typed in Font, it would show like below:

Notice how it highlights and showed an option that says Customize Fonts? Clicking it then would bring you to below:

Also you would see in the first screenshot, it showed where they would be located.

So using this, we would know it’s SettingsContent instead of SettingsAppearance.

Following that path, we see below:

Just a little note:

I know some people choose to read things with an attitude and see negatively. What am doing above is simply trying to help guide people on knowing how to look for things and get to the answers. I know I did provide instructions on where to go for what you did, though I know went a little longer on it.

Yet I’m also hoping to have given you (and whoever else sees this topic) information on how you can find other settings when or if they change in the future. Hopefully see it as polite and helpful.