Excessive Brave Wallet notifications in Windows

Brave is constantly showing me Windows notifications about Brave Wallet. These notifications appear regardless of whether or not I am logged into Brave Wallet.

Some examples:
21_05_2023 (09-58-25 AM) - Configuración_Privacidad_y_seguridad_-_Brave
21_05_2023 (10-15-01 AM) - Configuración_-_Brave
21_05_2023 (10-23-45 AM) - Configuración_Idiomas_-_Brave

Why is this happening, how can I stop it without losing any functionality?

I leave a picture of my Web3 configuration:

Is this Web3 configuration correct?

/
General data:
Operating system: Windows 11 Pro
Browser: Brave v1.51.118

Thanks for the answers.

Actually, that is a brave private ad which is advertising to you about their brave wallet. The brave private ads is optional and can be turned off if you do not want to participate in the ads rewards program. Most people like receiving BAT from the private ads so I’d advise against turning it off unless you do want to partake in the private ads rewards system. https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/ Check here and you can see that ads available to you in your region, more than likely that brave wallet advertisement is a campaign in your region and maybe the only one at the moment

1 Like

As mentioned by @HighPriestess42 it is a Brave private ad. Since its a windows device though, you can go to brave://rewards → 30 day ad history → click on button besides heart button for brave wallet ads.
You shouldn’t be receiving those ads thereafter I guess.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies.

I thought the Brave ads only appeared in the Dashboard of the new tab.

That’s ok, I’m not going to disable them.

On the other hand, I wanted to know if my “Default Wallet” settings are correct.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.