Error: Region not supported : Colombia account

Greetings

I have an account here on Colombia, a supported country and I´m trying to link my old uphold account but error message shows “Error: Region not supported”

Im using a windows 10 laptop.

Thank you in advance for any support i can get.

Welcome to the community. Posting links to a Help Center article and notices from Brave support staff about current restrictions in place for verifying Rewards with a custodial provider. You can still view ads and earn Rewards but your Rewards will be unverified. You will not be able to verify with a custodial provider until restrictions are lifted and more countries are added to the list of supported countries able to verify with a custodial provider.

Supported regions for verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial wallet provider

NOTICE: New region restrictions on verifying Brave Rewards with Gemini

NOTICE: New region restrictions on verifying Brave Rewards with Uphold

Thank you for your response, but as I can see on the list, my country it is on the list of supported countries, and this error should not be popping up according to that information

Then you should not be receiving the region not supported error. You should submit a request for Brave support assistance using the form linked below.

Hope your issue is resolved quickly. Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @EdgarDavid, I just wanted to reach out to ask if they were ever able to resolve this for you or if you’re still unable to link to Uphold?

Hello @Saoiray , thank you for asking

Until this moment I´m still unable to link my Uphold account

Hello. I’m from Colombia, trying to link my Uphold account but Brave shows the error message “Error: Region not supported”.
Very grateful for your help.

Same problem with me. Im from Costa Rica

Hello, I have this problem and I don’t understand why…
I have my account for more than 2 years, and I never had this situation
I’m in Colombia and I being here all the time
If you help me please
Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.