Email telling me that my reigon is not supported

I just got an email telling me that my reigon is not supported for Brave creators. I’m in the United States, which is on the list of reigons for Uphold. I have an active account with uphold. I’m not sure why I got this email and want to avoid issues with getting my monthly brave creator awards.

Please assist.

1 Like

I got that email too and I am in the UK which is supported

This email appears to have been sent to a broader set of creators than intended. If your country is still supported per the official list https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/9884338155149, then please disregard this email. The Creators Team is actively investigating.

1 Like

For my sites (United States/Gemini), this issue is more than just an erroneously sent email.

For example, when I visit my actual linked sites/channels, they now all say “Unverified Creator” or “This creator is not signed up yet…”

Also, when I click the “View Statements” link in the Creators site, there are no longer any statements…the page is completely blank.

In my Creators site, it still states: Gemini Account Connected

Anyone else also experiencing these extra issues? Any others? Thanks for your help.

Looking into it. Thanks for the DM.

1 Like

I received an email about my region don’t supported. I’m from Spain and use Uphold. My region is supported. Please, solve your bugs. My channels appears as not verified.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.