Description of the issue:
I have problems on various websites with drop-down menus.
They do not respond, I cannot click on the choices.
I have tried with Firefox and there are no problems.
I have cleared my cache and history.
I have tried also disabling all my extensions.
It has not made any difference.
Then if I copy the url, open a new instance of Brave and paste it, everything works fine.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Just opening a website with drop-down menus.
I think it happens only on websites where I have made a login, like bank services.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Drop-down menus don’t work.
Drop-down choices can be clicked and respond fine.
Reproduces how often:
Very, very often, but not always.
This is very strange because as I said before, if I open a new instance, every drop-down menu works fine. I close the previous instance, and problem solved.
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
Manjaro Linux KDE (Plasma 5.24.3, Kernel 5.15.28-1, Qt 5.15.3, Frameworks 5.91.0, Oxygen Theme)
Version 1.37.111 Chromium: 100.0.4896.79 (Official Build) (64-bit)
You see I have included specific details of the OS version I’m using but the result was the same on previous versions for many months.
If you need more details just tell me.