Does mixing Google results with Brave search results help Brave Search at all?

I just started using Brave Search a few days ago. I work a lot online, and I have to say that I’m pleasantly surprised by the high quality of results that I usually get.

Occasionally I’m clicking on the Google results button, but that’s ok, I’m helping build an alternate search engine. I’ve even started using it with Edge browser.

My question: Which would help Brave search develop more (quickly): using the option to intersperse Google results with Brave search results when Brave sees that I don’t have too many; or doing what I do now, which is use only Brave Search results, and then going to google when it doesn’t work?

I see that this other option is called by Brave, “Enable Google Fallback Mixing.”

Both options will help. But mostly this will help https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/4409406835469

This search result is highly disturbing.

Not a search engine or browser I would want to use.

When I first added brave search, it was amazing. Soon liberals destroyed the algorithm from behind the scenes so it forces you to have to use Google occassionally.

The team has taken these concerns very seriously, if this comment isn’t seen by a dev, open a new issue to have this addressed and fixed, thanks

That twisting of history is exactly why it’s important to support projects like Brave that help decentralize tech.