Didnt received payment

Hello I did not receive my payment for February Referrals. its supposed to be sent in march right? but I havent received any, why is that? I hope you can get back to me thank you

1 Like

The referral program is over. You will no longer receive any payments for referrals.

1 Like

when does the referral program ended and why isnt there a notice about it ending

2 Likes

There was a notice, you didn’t happen to read it. It’s been a long time since then. There was a post on the official blog too. Even the referral section has been removed. They gave an advance heads up a month in advanced, for creators like me and u to stop investing Time in getting referrals. Pls check the blog.

1 Like

I understand but I still have BAT in my Balance that I havent received yet, will I still be able to get that?

1 Like

Yes, the BAT in the balance will be received, no matter what.

1 Like

thats my problem I havent still received it

1 Like

Dm a mod then. If it hasn’t been long overdue, you might wanna wait a day or two. I got my last payment quite late.

1 Like

Tengo el mismo problema no he recibido mi pago los estoy esperando desde el 8 de marzo y ya para la fecha nada

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.