Didn’t receive my rewards for two months in a row with verified uphold wallet

I haven’t received my payments of May and June and my earned BAT for viewing ads hasn’t increased since late April, although I keep getting ads in form of background images. The BAT I should’ve received is stuck on the same value on my estimated pending rewards. Is there anything I can do?

Are you using the latest version of the browser? How many Brave profiles (including reinstalling Brave or your OS, resetting your device, etc.) have you linked to your Uphold wallet?

Yes, I’m using the latest version:
Version 1.25.70 Chromium: 91.0.4472.77 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Only have 1 account (this one) linked to my Uphold account

Update: I finally started getting BAT for ads again, but still can’t redeem the BAT that has been there since April, hopefully I will be able to on the next payment

1 Like

I haven’t received the BAT rewards SINCE OCTOBER 2020!!! Appealed to support, they sent me to [email protected], who after few repeated emails asked me 2 questions two weeks ago, which I have answered 4 times by now. And - NOTHING! Brave support - where are you? What the heck is going on?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.