Did not received payout from June or September

Briefly describe your issue:
My use has been consistent for over 2 years and, I did not receive the payout from June or September. I did receive July’s payout in August.

Version 1.58.124 Chromium: 117.0.5938.62 (Official Build) (arm64)

Uphold

Are you in a supported region?
yes

Also Yes, I do see that there are other postings on the same topic with the same issue AND those postings have replie. While I can read the initial question, here is no ability to scroll down or effectively do or click anything, when I look at that topic so, I cannot read the replies. This is your product…

raise a ticket at

Make sure to share the ticket id here (you’ll get one to your email when you submit the ticket).

Also please be patient as it could take upto 2 - 3 weeks for a response due to the high number of incoming tickets, thanks!

Well, if that was the case for all, then how do you think people were replying and all to topics? Maybe that is specifically happening on your machine? Does the same happen in a private window too?

Not an issue in a private window. Didn’t think that was something to check. Guess I have 2 different issues now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.