Devices synced but history and tabs not appearing on any of them

Description of the issue: I’ve successfully synced many devices to Brave but never had tabs cross-listed. This was never an issue with Chrome so I’m a little baffled. I must be overlooking something simple? If I create profiles have I accidentally prohibited the sync from working, I’m guessing not but it was a step I took to try and address this situation some months back.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): I added various devices to sync and they were synced without issue. But in the History page of Settings in the desktop Browser (Mac OS), the tab Tabs in Other Devices is always empty. On iOS, the History page in the app just shows history from the single device and I’m unclear where else ‘tabs in other devices’ might otherwise be available?

Reproduces how often: This is the default state all the time. It’s been several weeks and I thought the change would take some time to take effect, but it has not.

[Version 1.20.103 Chromium: 88.0.4324.152 (Official Build) (arm64)]

ios, mac os

Thanks in advance, Brave community! I love this product and want to see it thrive worldwide!

FYI iOS only support bookmarks sync ATM. Other data sync is in the plan.

Helpful to know, however it doesn’t account for why it’s not working across multiple synced desktop MacOS Brave browsers? For either the mobile or respective desktop devices’ tabs.

i got a solution but it may take time
so basically go to sync in setting on both device then tap on sync everything
next step is to go to the device you want tabs to tranfer like tabs on a phone, now simultaneously open

open this web on pc and let it afk
go on your device the tabs are on and then start loading them one by one it may take time but this the only way i found out

now as per this ss click on open all only ONLY after you see all your tabs in the TABS FROM ANOTHER DEVICE tab.
keep in mind YOU NEED TO HAVE THEM IN A AYNC CHAIN
AND I ONLY KNOW TO SYNC TABS BETWEEN ANDROID AND PC
SO IT MIGHT NOT WORK IN OTHER
AND YOU CAN ASK ME OF ANY PROGRESS ON MY PERSONAL EMAIL [email protected] dont spam just lemme know if it works for you
if it doesnt we will find another way
just read if this may help
i dont have a ios device now so i cant be sure of them.