Unable to Sync Tabs Between Brave Browser and ios Brave Browser

Hi all - I’ve been searching through the various Brave categories and tags on this, and apologies if I’ve missed it, but I’m still having trouble with Brave sync between my mac and my iphone. They’re both synced to the same chain. When I look at “history” in my settings there is a section that says “no tabs from other devices” and nothing has ever shown up there. I’m not seeing any option to see tabs in my ios brave browser. What am I doing wrong?

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Reproduces how often:

Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Type of devices currently running on the Sync chain in question:

Additional Information:

History sync is not Tabs, history is history which is probably Typed URLs, so not all your history is being synched only the one you type and go from the address bar.
They are different things, but they are working on it recently as you know they added passwords sync for iOS, so I guess next time will be Tabs sync since they even have an issue opened for a while:

Any other like preferences or Autofill don’t seem to have issues created according to the ‘passwords sync’ issue so that’s why I said tabs sync should be next… so, someday you will get it.

You need to remember iOS browsers are forced to use webkit and they are just a re-skin of Safari, so Brave has to work around the limitations, in Android they can use the same chromium version they have for desktop with the obvious touch differences and some features limitations but iOS browsers don’t have an easy time because of Apple restrictions.

Hey, thanks so much for taking the time to respond and spell this out. Glad I wasn’t crazy and missing an obvious solution.