Device limit reached, previously verified uphold won't verify on any device

Like the subject states, I reached my device limit a while ago. However, I’ve had 4 verified devices that have been in use over the last several months. Suddenly, today, none of my browsers can verify. I click “verify wallet” authenticate to Uphold, and am returned to Brave where I find “verify wallet” still present. This problem exists on Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac, and Android.

4 Likes

I am having the same problem. Now 3 of my 4 devices are disconnected and if I try to reconnect it gives the “Device limit reached” error. All 4 have been connected already for months, and I have not upgraded or changed anything.

same problem here.
This appears
“Device Limit Reached |Your wallet cannot be verified because you’ve reached the maximum verified device limit.9/6/2021”

Three of my devices are still disconnected from Uphold as I described here on 9/3.
But now they are saying “Claim your Reward”. Should I do that? Or should I wait until they hopefully reconnect with Uphold.
(I’ve read that “Claim your Reward” applies to people who don’t have an Uphold/Gemini connected wallet, but that being the case, I really don’t know what “Claim your Reward” would do with the BAT)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.