Delete history just for one specific site for multiple visits

I don’t see a feature how to delete the history for one specific website for example. But: the website was visited over a period of one month multiple times. I dont want to see it in the browsing history, I dont want to delete my full history. just a specific website.

@whyyouwannaknow,
Go to Settings --> History, type the name (or part of the name) of the site into the address bar to filter the options. Then use the check boxes, or the more options (“three dots” icon) next to each entry to delete individual browsing history entries.

so I can only delete the full history of one specific website by manually activating the check boxes 1000 times? is that the only solution?

@whyyouwannaknow,
You can also bulk-select items by clicking one checkbox, scrolling down to the last desired checkbox, hold Shift then selecting the box. This will select everything in between the top and bottom selections (apologies for the sub-par quality of the recording):

1 Like

wow this worked! Thanks a lot! Is there a chance to do so on an android device as well?

Unfortunately on Android I believe you’ll have to long press to enter bulk select mode, then tap each individual entry.

1 Like

Having user-friendly control over browser history is something that I think fits well within the Brave browser. Could the Brave developers add a button “Select All”?

Additionally a button “Delete All Shown Entries” would be nice as well, but IMO a “Select All” is more important. Being able to easily select all entries also makes it easier to deselect entries that should not be deleted, before deleting the selected ones.