Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
the small popup isnt pop

Expected R esult:
small popup with the variable inner values

Reproduces how often:
Always

Additional information:
I’m using
Version 1.43.93 Chromium: 105.0.5195.127 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Welcome to the community. I couldn’t find any Brave GitHub issue reports but I did find a couple recently opened Chromium Bugs issue reports that I think are related. One is for macOS and the other for windows OS. Both are still unconfirmed and need more information. You may want to comment in those issue reports and provide additional information if you can.

Issue 1363141: Debugger stop working properly (windows OS)

Issue 1359832: cant see variable values when hovering in debugger mode (mac OS)

Another Chromium Bugs issue report that may be related:
Issue 1340120: Unresponsive debugger info pop up

I think this is probably a Chromium issue and not a Brave issue and you will have to wait for a fix from Chromium. You might could try restoring settings to defaults and reloading to see if that works, even if temporarily.

Please post an update with your Brave version displayed at brave://settings/help if you have any additional information and/or the above issue reports do not apply. Take care.

hi thanks for the help , no solution yet will update when i will find something

Hello @eitai, thank you for bringing it up. Is this an issue for you? There is a new release launched today please try updating and let us know if it persists. Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.